S. Energy Constr. is a journal of Open Access, which means that all contents are provided to its users or their institutions for free. Users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link the full text of articles from the journal for free, or use it for any other non-commercial legal purposes. This is consistent with the definition of open access in DOAJ.
Double-blind peer review system is implemented by this journal, and we will publish accepted articles for free, without any charge to the author, and pay for the contributions publicized in the regular issue.
Scope of Contributions
This journal mainly publishes the papers of latest technology research and technology development on energy strategy and planning, clean energy power generation, clean and efficient power generation, advanced power transmission and smart grid, comprehensive utilization of hydrogen energy and energy storage, energy economy and market, etc., to promote the low-carbon clean energy transformation of its research results under the "China's carbon peak and neutrality". Special topics will be published aperiodically around the academic frontier and hot issue with the contents including but not limited to:
1) Review and progress. It mainly covers the basic theoretical research methods, the up-to-date research highlights, news and views, and commentaries covering the energy and power transformation under the “China’s carbon peak and neutrality”, and focuses on the funding trends in China.
2) Energy strategy and planning. This part mainly covers the strategic system, path for implementations, comprehensive value and research methods of energy and power field, new methods and achievements of energy and power planning, and the theories, methods and achievements in energy top-level design.
3) Clean energy power generation. This part mainly covers the latest research achievements and application experience of clean energy power generation and grid-connected technologies such as marine pumped storage development, advanced nuclear power, natural gas power generation, offshore wind power, solar power & photovoltaic power generation.
4) Clean and efficient power generation. This part focuses on the clean and efficient utilization of coal, power generation with biomass instead of coal, carbon capture and storage of fossil energy, life extension of coal generating units, peak shaving coal power, energy saving and emission reduction of power plants, desulfurization and denitrification technology and other clean power generation technologies.
5) Advanced transmission and smart grid. This part mainly covers the achievements of the research and application experience of UHV AC and DC transmission, flexible HVDC and FACTS, operation control of interconnected large power grid, new transmission technology, etc, with focuses on the latest achievements of research and application experience in the fields of digitalization and intellectualization of power grid, electricity-heat-gas integrated energy system, integration of power grid and transportation network, intelligent and efficient terminal energy utilization and other technologies.
6) Comprehensive utilization of hydrogen energy and energy storage. This part focuses on the latest achievements of research and application experience of hydrogen energy, new large-scale energy storage technology, optimal design and control technology.
7) Energy economy and market. This part mainly covers energy policy, power market and carbon market, low-carbon economy, business model, new methods and achievements in cost, technical and economic evaluation of energy engineering and project.
8) Special column. In the near future, the focus will be on the energy strategy and planning of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, far-reaching sea offshore wind power generation and transmission, solar thermal industrialization, nuclear fusion power generation technology, nuclear power unit life extension and decommissioning, smart distribution network, microgrid technology, smart power plant, integrated energy system, energy big data technology, engineering digital twin, blockchain technology in energy Internet, the application of artificial intelligence in the new generation of energy and power system, the progress of the research in source-network-load integrated development and delivery and source-network-load-storage integrated nearby utilization under the energy and power transformation of “China’s carbon peak and neutrality”.
Ways of Submission
We only accept online contributions, and the official website of the journal is “https://www.energychina.press/”. No paper contribution or email contribution will be accepted. To contribute online or check the progress of contributions, the author can use the “author contribution system” (Renhe Huizhi collection and editing system, https://www.manuscripts.com.cn/nfnyjs). When registering, please provide the author's real name, organization, detailed correspondence address, contact number (mobile phone number), zip code, e-mail, etc. It is suggested that you add firstname.lastname@example.org into the white list to check email in time. If the activation email failed sending to you automatically when you register, please can call the editorial department at 80-20-32115630.
Friendship remind: As it is the common practice that the editorial department will keep in touch with the first author and corresponding author, please make sure that the email and mobile number of the first author and corresponding author are filled in correctly.
Preparation before Submission
The submission requires a certain format. You can download the template of papers for S. Energy Constr. from the "Download Center" of our website, and modify the papers to be submitted according to the requirements. It is strongly recommended that the author use the set “style” in this template, and directly choose to apply all levels of titles and text, which can automatically number and unify the paragraph format, so as to save the troubles of subsequent manual adjustment of format, and ensure that the manuscript can enter the review stage quickly and efficiently.
This paper template not only provides the format requirements for submission, but also some practical suggestions to the authors from the perspective of scientific and technological paper writing, such as how to write excellent abstracts, introductions and conclusions, and matters calling for attentions in the use of mathematical symbols, units and formulas in scientific and technological papers.
The author can use the “author contribution system” (Renhe Huizhi collection and editing system, https://www.manuscripts.com.cn/nfnyjs) to follow the review progress of the submission.
The review process is as follows: WANGFANG Data Paper Similarity Detection Service or CNKI academic misconduct detection → preliminary review in editorial department →peer-review by two more experts → author revision → second review by experts→ final review by editor in chief → periodical arrangement → online publication → paper publication.
Publication, Copyright and Retrieval of Papers
From January in 2023, this journal is bimonthly published, with supplementary issues in June or at the end of December on consideration of the amount or features of the submission. It usually takes about six months from submission to paper printing, and the slowest can be one year. Once the paper is employed, it can be published in the column of “just accepted” and "CNKI" first.
S. Energy Constr. will pay for the published articles, including prepaid usage fees. The copyright of the article is exclusive to the author, and the editorial department of our journal has the right to use the article. In order to expand the scope of the spread of the article and enhance its influence, this journal agrees with the author: this journal has the right to use the part or the whole electronic version of the articles through the cooperation with the publishers of relevant databases and electronic publications or our WeChat official account and website without paying the royalties to the authors. The authors are deemed to have understood and agreed to the above statement and agreement when they contribute to this journal.
After publication, papers in the journal will be collected by Source Journal for Chinese Science and Technical Papers and Citations, CNKI, Wanfang Data, cqvip.com, chaoxing.com and other databases. After the paper is published, the author can check the information of the paper in the above database, and follow the academic influence of the paper. Authors can follow the journal official WeChat ID “Energy China Press” to obtain service of pushed notice on the citation of their published papers.
Handling of Academic Misconduct
All manuscripts being processed by the journal shall not be submitted to other journals at the same time. The manuscript shall be directly rejected if the editorial department finds that it was submitted to many journals at the same time.
It is strictly forbidden to publish one manuscript in many journals. If found, the manuscript will be rejected immediately, and the author of which will be listed in the integrity blacklist. The submission of first author and corresponding author of the manuscript will not be accepted within two years.
Payment for contributions
This journal is one of Open Access, for which double-bind peer review is adopted, and publishes articles for free without any charge from the author. The subscription fee for the contributions arranged ahead by the editorial department and funded articles at or above the provincial and ministerial level is 1000 to 2000 RMB per article, the contribution fee for scientific research projects is 500 to 1000 RMB per article, and the contribution fee for general articles is 300 to 500 RMB per article. There is no contribution fee for the contributions for the supplementary issue.
The contribution fee is paid every half a year. When the editorial department of S. Energy Constr. pays the review fee and contribution fee to the experts, it needs to deduct and pay the personal income tax on behalf of the trustee, issue the VAT invoice to the competent tax authority on behalf of the trustee and pay the tax according to law, and the trustee shall provide S. Energy Constr. with the personal identity certificate (electronic copy) of the expert and the entrusted withholding information (electronic version or scanned version with signature). Relevant documents can be downloaded from the download center of the official website of the journal.
The payment will be done through bank transfer (account number of China Energy GEDI), please check. If you have opened the SMS reminding service for your bank card, you will receive SMS reminders for the income as “S. Energy Constr. review fee” or “remuneration from S. Energy Constr.”; If the transfer failed for information provided by some experts is incomplete or incorrect, the transfer will be made again after checking the account number with you. If you do not receive the transfer or have any questions about the amount received, please call 80-20-32115630.
The paper should include Chinese title, English title, Chinese abstract, English abstract (it is better to include clearly-stated research purpose, experimental methods, research results and conclusions, etc.), Chinese name and English name of the author’s organization, Chinese key words (preferable five to eight), English key words. The introduction is expected to be concise and comprehensive, the argument correct and sufficient, and the conclusion reliable and clear, with the focus of the paper in the innovation and practicability of topic.
Pictures and tables shall be provided with Chinese and English titles; Please refer to the featured double-column layout of S. Energy Constr. for the design of the chart and table.
The citation of references should follow the principle of “latest, key, necessary and personal reading” and should quoted in turn in the text, with more than 15 references, without the unpublished materials for that is improper to be quoted.